Minimally invasive treatment
- Prophylactic examinations allow us to detect caries at an early stage and to heal the tooth with minimal cutting.
- Bonding is a method of aesthetic restoration that does not remove healthy dental tissues.
- Keeping your teeth alive when treating tooth decay. Cofferdam isolation allows us to keep the tooth alive even when the caries has reached the nerve.
- Fibromus is a new method of restoring a missing tooth that does not cut adjacent teeth.
- In the treatment with implants, missing teeth are restored without incision of the adjacent teeth. The melting of the bone in the toothless non-functioning area is also stopped.
- Exposure to digital radiographs is 90% less than conventional radiation.