Our main priority in the treatment of patients during a coronavirus pandemic is to minimize the likelihood of transmission of the infection from one patient to another, from patient to medical staff, or from medical staff to patient. To this end, we have taken the following measures:
1. Disinfection of the hands of staff and patients with an antiseptic recommended by the WHO.
2. Non-contact temperature measurement of staff and patients.
3. Mouth rinsing of each patient before treatment with cetylpyridinium chloride - the safest possible oral antiseptic available on the market, which is supported by research on its effectiveness against lipid enveloped viruses.
4. Goggles for patients during treatment.
5. Disinfection of all contact surfaces that touch the hands of patients, their companions and clinic staff - door handles, water faucets, cabinets, drawers, windows. Lighting switches and air conditioners, soap dispensers, chair armrests, pens, keyboards and mice for computers and equipment, media equipment surfaces. From the beginning of our practice all instruments are autoclaved in autoclave B class - Vacuklav 30B + of one of the leading brands in the world - MELAG.
6. The work of our doctors is assisted by an assistant and a receptionist - thus greatly reducing the likelihood of transmission of infection - the hands of the doctor remain as clean as possible. The assistant has more time between patients for thorough disinfection in the workplace.
7. We use individual protective and auxiliary means - disposable gloves, masks, hats, bibs, headrests, saliva erasers, packaging film for instruments, cups, X-ray sensor protectors, adhesive applicators, interdental cloves, contoured matrices, abrasives, abrasives , surgical sutures, anesthetics, anesthetic needles, flushing syringes, flushing needles, rubber dam sheets, rubber dam threads, drying pins.
8. We work with pre-booked hours and strictly follow the work schedule - this reduces the crowding of people at the reception and limits their stay in the clinic.
9. With us you can pay with a card.